Whenever there is a Bellamkonda film coming up, there is a sure shot discussion about the money spent on the film. The same has happened once again as the Nizam and Ceded rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 9 and 7.5 crores respectively.
This is some huge money keeping the hero, Bellamkonda Srinivas’s market in mind. The talk is that the distributors have shelled this amount keeping Boyapati’s track record in mind.
Boyapati gave a thumping hit to Allu Arjun and is all set to present Srinivas in a completely new manner now. Titled Jai Janaki Nayaka, this film has Jagapathi Babu, Rakul Preet, Catherine Teresa and many other stars playing crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?