Bellamkonda Srinivas made an impressive debut with his film Alludu Seenu. He was particularly lauded for his dance movements and fights. On the occasion of his birthday on January 3rd, this budding actor revealed his future plans.
After his upcoming movie with Boyapati Srinu, he would be teaming up with veteran director Bheemineni Srinivas Rao for an action filled entertainer. Bheemineni’s last film was Sudigadu and it was a breakthrough hit. He has been working on this script ever since. The movie will go to floors around May.
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana
- Press Note : Grand premieres for Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi on June 28