Bellamkonda Srinivas made an impressive debut with his film Alludu Seenu. He was particularly lauded for his dance movements and fights. On the occasion of his birthday on January 3rd, this budding actor revealed his future plans.
After his upcoming movie with Boyapati Srinu, he would be teaming up with veteran director Bheemineni Srinivas Rao for an action filled entertainer. Bheemineni’s last film was Sudigadu and it was a breakthrough hit. He has been working on this script ever since. The movie will go to floors around May.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release