The buzz for Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Bengal Tiger is growing with each passing day. The film is up for release this 10th of December and according to the latest update, the action entertainer has received an U/A certification from the censors.
Inside reports from the board reveals that the film has turned out quite well. Bheems Cecireleo is the music director and all the songs of the film have caught on quite well.
Directed by Sampath Nandi, this film has Rashi Khanna and Tamannaah as the female leads. Harshvardhan Rane and Bommani Irani are also playing crucial roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna and team watch Akhanda at AMB Cinemas
- Chants of ‘Jai Balayya’ resonates in a leading Hyderabad multiplex
- Vikram joins hands with this director for his next
- EMK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu-NTR special episode
- Massive deal for Pawan Kalyan – Surender Reddy film
- Mahesh Babu to undergo a minor surgery