Awaiting the release of Kick 2, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is currently busy shooting for his next under the direction of Rachcha fame Sampath Nandi. Titled Bengal Tiger, the regular shooting for this project is going on at a brisk pace from the last two months. Majority of the film’s shooting has been carried out in and around Hyderabad and almost 85 percent of the shoot is done and dusted.
As of now, the unit is busy canning some action sequences in the premises of the Ramoji Film City. Composed by Ram-Lakshman, star comedian Brahmanandam will also feature in this fight along with Ravi Teja.
Charming beauties Tamannaah and Rashi Khanna are sharing screen space with Ravi Teja in this film. Young actor Harshavardhan Rane and Bollywood actor Bommani Irani are playing crucial roles in this flick. K.K Radha Mohan is producing it.
- Star heroine in Rajinikanth’s next?
- Venkatesh’s next is a hot topic among Suriya fans
- Yatra’s music recording underway in Macedonia
- Ram Charan recalls those terrible days in his career
- National award-winning actress to play Jayalalithaa?