Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s latest action entertainer, Bengal Tiger, released last Thursday amidst heavy expectations and a huge promotional blitzkrieg. Even though the film garnered mixed talk on its opening day, audiences lapped up this neatly packaged mass entertainer.
Ravi Teja’s trademark comedy thoroughly entertained his fans. The film is registering solid collections in several areas and there have been no major drops even on Monday. Trade reports say that in Nizam alone, Bengal Tiger is expected to collect 10 crore share. Bengal Tiger was acquired by its Nizam distributor for 7 crores.
Tamannaah and Raashi Khanna shed their glamour, which worked wonders for the film. Radhamohan produced this film and Bheems composed the tunes for this high budget entertainer.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry