It is already known that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi have teamed up for ‘Bengal Tiger’. The latest update is that the makers are planning to release the film by October third week. However, an official confirmation is yet to be received on this news.
Already, October is filled up with movies like Kanche, Akhil’s debut and Ram Charan’s next. Shooting of this film is going on a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Milky beauty Tamannaah and smiling beauty Rashi Kanna would be seen as the female leads.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry