Fondly called Mass Maharaja by his fans, Ravi Teja is back with yet another action entertainer, Bengal Tiger. The film has been on shooting floors for the last few months and the makers have finally unveiled the film’s first look still amid heavy buzz.
True to his style and image, Ravi Teja stole the show with his careless body language while he was seen hunted by cops in the first look poster. Bengal Tiger is being directed by Sampath Nandi of Ram Charan’s Racha fame. The film stars Tamannaah in the female lead and Raashi Khanna will also be seen in a crucial role.
Bheems is the film’s music composer and the film features high standard technical crew. The makers are planning to release the film in the second week of October.
Articles that might interest you:
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical
- Press Note : Hamsini Entertainment Brings Thaman To The USA