It is well known that Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Bengal Tiger is getting ready to hit the screens on Dec 10th. The post production formalities have been wrapped up and latest reports reveal that the platinum disc event will be held in Hyderabad on the 30th of this November.
Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film has Rashi Khanna and Tamannaah as the female leads. KK Radha Mohan is producing the film on Sri Satya Sai Arts. Harshvardhan Rane and Bommani Irani are playing crucial roles in this film.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December