Sundeep Kishan will soon team up with director Manjula for a romantic entertainer. The triangular love story will be primarily shot in Hyderabad and Goa, and the shooting is expected to begin in the last week of May.
The latest buzz is that Tridha Choudhary has joined the film’s cast. She was last seen in Surya Vs Surya, and after the film’s release, she was missing in action for a long time. Now, she’s making a comeback with this film.
Amyra Dastur is the other lead actress in the film and she’ll be seen playing a role of a free-spirited girl. More details are awaited.
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh