Sundeep Kishan will soon team up with director Manjula for a romantic entertainer. The triangular love story will be primarily shot in Hyderabad and Goa, and the shooting is expected to begin in the last week of May.
The latest buzz is that Tridha Choudhary has joined the film’s cast. She was last seen in Surya Vs Surya, and after the film’s release, she was missing in action for a long time. Now, she’s making a comeback with this film.
Amyra Dastur is the other lead actress in the film and she’ll be seen playing a role of a free-spirited girl. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?
- Record release for NGK in US; Telugu censor shortly