Sundeep Kishan will soon team up with director Manjula for a romantic entertainer. The triangular love story will be primarily shot in Hyderabad and Goa, and the shooting is expected to begin in the last week of May.
The latest buzz is that Tridha Choudhary has joined the film’s cast. She was last seen in Surya Vs Surya, and after the film’s release, she was missing in action for a long time. Now, she’s making a comeback with this film.
Amyra Dastur is the other lead actress in the film and she’ll be seen playing a role of a free-spirited girl. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut