It’s been reported earlier that noted Bengali actor Jisshu Sengupta is essaying legendary Telugu filmmaker LV Prasad’s role in NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary yesteryear actor and former chief minister NT Ramarao. Jisshu has already begun shooting for his part.
In his latest interaction with an English daily, Jisshu opened up about how experience about being part of this prestigious project. “It’s a big honour for me to play LV Prasad. The music of his films is still popular. As an actor and director, he used to choose exciting stories which are filled with a lot of emotions and at the same time dramatic. This is the first time I am acting in a South Indian cinema. I am so happy to grab this opportunity but at the same time, a bit tense,” said Jisshu.
Krish is directing NTR and Balakrishna plays NT Ramarao’s role in the movie. The film is being jointly produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is going to hit the screens on January 9, 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU
- Interesting buzz on Chay’s next
- NTR’s cameo in this film?
- Is she the first choice for Game Over?
- Noted producer acquires Kalki rights