After making her Tollywood debut with Nikhil’s Surya vs Surya in 2015, Bengali starlet Tridha Choudhury concentrated on her Bengali and Bollywood projects. The actress is finally making her Tollywood comeback with Manjula’s directorial debut movie.
In this emotional romantic drama, Tridha will be seen as a spirited Telugu girl settled in Goa. In order to give her best to her role, Tridha has been taking Telugu classes, apart from being helped by the film’s assistant directors who send her voice notes to improve her diction. Tridha revealed that she can understand and even speak Telugu reasonably well now.
This film will also star Sundeep Kishan and Amyra Dastur. The regular shooting will kickstart soon.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake