NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary yesteryear actor and former chief minister NT Ramarao, is all set to go on floors soon in this month. NTR’s son Nandamuri Balakrishna will be reprising his father in the movie.
As per the latest reports, popular Bengali star Jisshu Sen Gupta has been roped in to play legendary filmmaker LV Prasad’s role in NTR. It was LV Prasad who introduced NT Ramarao to Telugu Cinema with the 1949 film, Mana Desam. Jisshu had already worked with NTR’s director Krish in the latter’s soon-to-release historical biopic, Manikarnika. Jisshu played Jhansi Lakshmibai’s husband Gangadhar Rao in the movie.
Vidya Balan plays NTR’s wife Basavatarakam in the movie. The film will be jointly produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US