NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary yesteryear actor and former chief minister NT Ramarao, is all set to go on floors soon in this month. NTR’s son Nandamuri Balakrishna will be reprising his father in the movie.
As per the latest reports, popular Bengali star Jisshu Sen Gupta has been roped in to play legendary filmmaker LV Prasad’s role in NTR. It was LV Prasad who introduced NT Ramarao to Telugu Cinema with the 1949 film, Mana Desam. Jisshu had already worked with NTR’s director Krish in the latter’s soon-to-release historical biopic, Manikarnika. Jisshu played Jhansi Lakshmibai’s husband Gangadhar Rao in the movie.
Vidya Balan plays NTR’s wife Basavatarakam in the movie. The film will be jointly produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding reception called off?
- Prabhas to kick-start Salaar with a massive fight in a coal mine
- Uppena- Special event being planned for Vaishnav Tej’s entry
- Prabhas to launch Ichata Vahanumulu Niluparadu’s teaser
- Anushka hails women cops at Telangana police event
- Vishnu’s transformation is surprising many