It’s been reported recently that Bengaluru beauty Pranitha Subhash is playing one of the female leads in Ram’s ongoing romantic entertainer, Hello Guru Prema Kosame. The film is being produced by Dil Raju and direcred by Trinadh Rao Nakkina.Anupama Parameswaran’s is the other leading lady in the movie.
Talking about her role in the movie, Pranitha told a popular English daily that she plays a software employee who is a simple, girl-next-door character. Pranitha further said that she will be donning glamorous costumes in the film. The actress is making her comeback to Tollywood after Brahmotsavam’s debacle and she is quite confident about HGPK’s success.
- Hollywood hit inspires Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi
- Star action director roped for Rajini film
- Title confirmed for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Nani to do a film in interesting genre
- Stage set for Pantham’s grand event