The reputed National Film Awards will honour excellence in Stunt Choreography under the feature films section starting from the upcoming 64th National Film Awards in summer next year. The Information and Broadcasting Ministry has reportedly taken a decision in this regard.
It is well-known that Aishwarya R Dhanush, elder daughter of Rajinikanth, had met I&B Minister M Venkaiah Naidu a couple of months ago and submitted a proposal to institute a National Film Award to honour Stunt Coordinators.
Apparently, the I&B Ministry has also decided to introduce the ‘Best Audiography – Location Sound Recordist’ category.
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR