NTR Kathanayakudu has finally hit screens and wowed fans and cinephiles. Even several celebrities are showering praises on this epic biopic. Superstar Mahesh Babu too had some nice things to say about the film in a series of tweets.
Mahesh described NTR Kathanayakudu as ‘surreal and large’ and went on to say that director Krish has painted the canvas with an out of the world experience. He further said that Balakrishna has gone into the skin of NTR’s character and lived every bit of it.
The Superstar said that NTR Kathanayakudu is the best tribute one could have ever given to the legend of Telugu Cinema, NT Rama Rao. Lastly, Mahesh wrote that NTR Mahanayakudu is going to be better than NTR Kathanayakudu and that he’s looking forward to watching the second part already.
Surreal & large… @DirKrish has painted the canvas with an out of the world experience👍 Balakrishna garu has gone into the skin of #NTR garu's character and LIVED EVERY BIT OF IT🙏 All the characters penned & portrayed are 100% true to life. Brilliant👌 pic.twitter.com/57NvTgu1jM
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) January 9, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Brahmaji’s son bags yet another movie
- Sujeeth being replaced from Lucifer remake?
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?
- Radhe Shyam to release on this date in 2021?
- Vakeel Saab’s teaser being readied for Pawan Kalyan’s birthday
- Award winning Bollywood actor in HIT’s Hindi remake