It is already reported that Anushka’s 2018 hit film, Bhaagamathie is being remade in Hindi as Durgavati. Popular actress Bhumi Pednekar is reprising Anushka’s role and Bhaagamathie director Ashok is helming Durgavati as well.
Recently, the film has resumed it’s shooting. Meanwhile, the latest news is that popular digital platform Amazon Prime has acquired the film’s rights. Reportedly, the streaming channel is planning to premiere the film by this year-end once the entire shooting formalities are done.
Vaicom18 in collaboration with T-Series is bankrolling the project. Akshay Kumar is the film’s presenter.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next