It is already reported that Anushka’s 2018 hit film, Bhaagamathie is being remade in Hindi as Durgavati. Popular actress Bhumi Pednekar is reprising Anushka’s role and Bhaagamathie director Ashok is helming Durgavati as well.
Recently, the film has resumed it’s shooting. Meanwhile, the latest news is that popular digital platform Amazon Prime has acquired the film’s rights. Reportedly, the streaming channel is planning to premiere the film by this year-end once the entire shooting formalities are done.
Vaicom18 in collaboration with T-Series is bankrolling the project. Akshay Kumar is the film’s presenter.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is when Pawan Kalyan-SDT film will hit the floors
- Prabhas – Maruthi project announcement on the way
- DSP out of Salman Khan’s next?
- Ranbir Kapoor claims his blood group is U/A
- Akshay Kumar talks about the clash with Aamir
- Bill Gates starts following Mahesh Babu on social media