Even before the first look was out, Anushka’s Bhaagmathie has been all over the news. The first look poster created an even bigger buzz for the film and now the news is that the overseas rights of the film have been sold for a whopping price.
The latest we hear is that the overseas rights have been sold for an amount of close to eight crores. As Anushka is a huge star, there was a good demand for these rights.
Bhaagmathie is a female-oriented script which has been directed by Ashok. UV Creations is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2
- Nag’s Wild Dog teaser on this date
- Sequel on cards fo Bellamkonda Sai’s hit film?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s shirtless avatar continues to break the internet