The last song of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ will be shot from the 27th of this month. The audio album is expected to hit the shelves in early August and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the film’s music. Veerabhadram Chowdhary is the director of this movie. Sameer Reddy is the cinematographer.
‘Bhai’ will be an out and out mass commercial entertainer, says Veerabhadram. Nagarjuna will be showcased in an entertaining and stylish way. The film is coming in with good buzz and movie lovers are expecting one more hilarious entertainer from Veerabhadram.
Nagarjuna is producing this movie in association with Reliance Entertainments. Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine of the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- This actress in talks for Nikhil’s next?
- Balayya opens up on NTR’s political entry
- Balakrishna to enter social media soon?
- Telugu heroine put in quarantine
- Juicy info about Rana-Miheeka wedding
- RRR shoot all set to start this week