The last song of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ will be shot from the 27th of this month. The audio album is expected to hit the shelves in early August and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the film’s music. Veerabhadram Chowdhary is the director of this movie. Sameer Reddy is the cinematographer.
‘Bhai’ will be an out and out mass commercial entertainer, says Veerabhadram. Nagarjuna will be showcased in an entertaining and stylish way. The film is coming in with good buzz and movie lovers are expecting one more hilarious entertainer from Veerabhadram.
Nagarjuna is producing this movie in association with Reliance Entertainments. Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine of the movie.
- Mega fans trend Ram Charan’s bday
- Music sitting underway for Dhanush’s next
- Majili is not a triangular love story-Divyansha
- Rajini-Murugadoss starrer from April second week
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer