The shooting of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ is largely complete. Only one song remains to be shot and this number will be shot on Nagarjuna and Richa. Shooting will begin towards the end of the month for this song sequence. Nagarjuna is producing this movie in association with Reliance Entertainments.
The first look of the film will be unveiled on August 10th. The production team planned to reveal the first look on the 9th, but they have shifted it by a day. Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine of this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director.
‘Bhai’ is expected to be a full length commercial entertainer with a good dose of comedy and sentiment.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble