Akkineni Nagarjuna’s comedy entertainer ‘Bhai’ is expected to go on floors from January and a team is leaving for Bangkok today to scout for locations. Director Veerabhadram of Poolaranadu fame is the director of this movie and he is in the scouting party. The team will look for some fresh locations that have not been seen before in our films.
Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in the movie and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes. Nagarjuna is producing the movie on Annapoorna Movies banner and the film is expected to be a full length comedy entertainer like ‘Hello Brother’.
Veerabhadram has two successful comedy films under his belt in the form of ‘Aha Na Pellanta’ and ‘Poola Rangadu’ and he is looking to score one more with this one.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dasara: 53 crores gross worldwide in two days
- Dasara: Sensational hold in Nizam on day two
- Orange special shows pack a punch in Australia too
- Can the summer 2023 releases withstand this huge storm?
- Yet another postponement for Aha’s web film?
- Kalyan Ram’s Amigos is now streaming ON THIS OTT PLATFORM
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food