The triple platinum disc function of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ is going to be held at Prasad Labs on the 24th of this month. The movie’s audio album has been received very well and Devi Sri Prasad’s tunes are being appreciated by movie lovers.
Veerabhadram is the director of this movie and he is confident about the film’s chances at the Box Office. ‘Bhai’ is all set to hit the screens on the 24th of this month. The movie has Richa Gangopadhyay as the heroine. Brahmanandam and M.S.Narayana have essayed important roles in this movie.
Nagarjuna has produced this mass entertainer on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?