Ram Gopal Varma’s latest production, an intense rural love story titled Bhairava Geetha, was postponed a couple of times due to a delay in censor scrutiny. Apparently, the film’s Telugu version’s censor process was delayed as the makers couldn’t submit an NOC from the Animal Welfare Board of India on time.
Recently, Bhairava Geetha’s makers managed to procure the NOC, and the film will finally get the censor clearance today. Bhairava Geetha, as announced earlier, will hit screens on December 14 in the twin Telugu states. This Kannada-Telugu bilingual features Kannada actor ‘Daali’ Dhananjaya and debutant Irra Mor as the main leads.
Debutant Siddhartha Thatholu has directed the movie and noted Tollywood producer Abhishek Nama is distributing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King
- Vijay63’s big update is here
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?