Ram Gopal Varma’s latest production, an intense rural love story titled Bhairava Geetha, was postponed a couple of times due to a delay in censor scrutiny. Apparently, the film’s Telugu version’s censor process was delayed as the makers couldn’t submit an NOC from the Animal Welfare Board of India on time.
Recently, Bhairava Geetha’s makers managed to procure the NOC, and the film will finally get the censor clearance today. Bhairava Geetha, as announced earlier, will hit screens on December 14 in the twin Telugu states. This Kannada-Telugu bilingual features Kannada actor ‘Daali’ Dhananjaya and debutant Irra Mor as the main leads.
Debutant Siddhartha Thatholu has directed the movie and noted Tollywood producer Abhishek Nama is distributing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead of Pawan’s comeback locked?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Tanya reveals interesting details about Disco Raja
- After Vijay and Mahesh, Kajal and Rakul top Twitter trends
- Chiru-Balayya’s friendly chitchat at producer’s b’day party