Ram Gopal Varma’s latest production, an intense rural love story titled Bhairava Geetha, was postponed a couple of times due to a delay in censor scrutiny. Apparently, the film’s Telugu version’s censor process was delayed as the makers couldn’t submit an NOC from the Animal Welfare Board of India on time.
Recently, Bhairava Geetha’s makers managed to procure the NOC, and the film will finally get the censor clearance today. Bhairava Geetha, as announced earlier, will hit screens on December 14 in the twin Telugu states. This Kannada-Telugu bilingual features Kannada actor ‘Daali’ Dhananjaya and debutant Irra Mor as the main leads.
Debutant Siddhartha Thatholu has directed the movie and noted Tollywood producer Abhishek Nama is distributing the film.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity