Ram Gopal Varma’s latest production, an intense rural love story titled Bhairava Geetha, was postponed a couple of times due to a delay in censor scrutiny. Apparently, the film’s Telugu version’s censor process was delayed as the makers couldn’t submit an NOC from the Animal Welfare Board of India on time.
Recently, Bhairava Geetha’s makers managed to procure the NOC, and the film will finally get the censor clearance today. Bhairava Geetha, as announced earlier, will hit screens on December 14 in the twin Telugu states. This Kannada-Telugu bilingual features Kannada actor ‘Daali’ Dhananjaya and debutant Irra Mor as the main leads.
Debutant Siddhartha Thatholu has directed the movie and noted Tollywood producer Abhishek Nama is distributing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Star actor-filmmaker announces Chandramukhi sequel
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating