After Nayak and Doosukeltha, the latest Telugu film which is going to be shot in Slovenia is Bhai. The film has Nagarjuna in lead role and Richa Gangopadhyay is playing his love interest. Veerabhadram is directing the film and Nagarjuna is producing the film under Annapurna Studios banner. Already, a major portion of the film has been shot in Hyderabad and Bangkok. The film unit is going to can songs on Nagarjuna and Richa in Slovenia. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. Prasanna is playing an important role. The film reportedly has a mafia backdrop and it’s going to be a complete entertainer. Bhai is expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu