Young hero Nani’s latest family entertainer, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, released last Friday to a thumping response from the audience in all areas of its release. Nani’s comic timing and Lavanya Tripathi’s glamour quotient have played a big part in the film’s success.
As per the latest trade reports, the film has notched up 1.58 Crores share at the end of the first two days. On the first day, it has raked in 73 Lakhs and the positive word of mouth has helped the film garner 85 Lakhs on the second day. Trade analysts predict that the third day collections will touch the 1 Crore mark. Directed by Maruthi, the film is a joint production of Geetha Arts 2 and UV Creations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser