Director Maruthi, has always been associated with some entertaining films in the past. This time around, he has joined hands with the talented Nani for an romantic entertainer called Bhale BhaleMagadivoy.
The film which is nearing its release has completed its censor formalities and has obtained a clean ‘U’ certificate. Interesting aspect is that this is the first Maruthi film has got a clean slate from the censors and the buzz surrounding the film is huge.
Nani’s histrionics and the memory loss concept have caught on quite well and have raised huge expectations for the film. Lavanya Tripathi is cast as the female lead opposite Nani in this film which is produced by Bunny Vyas.
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas