Actor Sudheer Babu, who has been choosing variety scripts of late, is back with a hilarious crime comedy in the form of Bhale Manchi Roju. The film has become the talk of the town ever since its teaser was unveiled recently.
With all the stars talking high about the teaser, expectations among the fans are increasing with each passing day. As per the latest update from the film’s team, Bhale Manchi Roju will have its audio launch on 25th November and super star Mahesh Babu will be the chief guest.
Directed by debutant Sriram Aditya, Bhale Manchi Roju was produced by Sudheer’s close friends Vijay Kumar Reddy and Sashidhar Reddy under their 70mm Entertainments banner. The makers are planning to release the film in December.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA