The entire unit of Bhale Manchi Roju is highly elated with the film’s grand success. Yesterday, the film’s hero Sudheer Babu, director Sriram Adittya and comedian Venu participated in a fundraiser to help orphan children celebrate the New Year.
The fundraiser was organized by a private FM channel at Manjeera Mall in Hyderabad. As part of the fundraiser, volunteers dressed in police uniform arrested the BMR team and locked them up in a makeshift jail set.
Speaking about this initiative, Sudheer Babu said that the team will be locked up until the required money is collected. The actor also urged everyone to chip in and contribute to the cause.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic