Veteran actress Bhanupriya landed in legal trouble after a complaint was filed against her for harassing a 14-year-old domestic help, who had been working at her house in Chennai. The girl’s mother, Prabhavati, filed a complaint against the actress at Samalkot police station, and she accussed Bhanupriya of harassing her daughter and not paying her salary for several months.
Apparently, the young girl was sent to work at Bhanupriya’s house few months ago, but after going there, she wasn’t allowed to meet her family. Moreover, the girl’s mother also alleged that Bhanupriya’s brother had threatened them of dire consequences if they create any trouble.
On the other hand, Bhanupriya has claimed that the young girl has stolen valuables worth Rs 1.5 lakhs, and also told the police officials that she didn’t know the real age of the domestic help. Now, it remains to be seen how this case is going to be handled by the police officials.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film
- Dil Raju pressurises Allu Arjun to take a final call?