In her latest interview, Rakul said she always wanted to do a love story in which the characters will remain in people’s memories for long. Rakul is glad that her Bharamarambha’s role in RRVC is going to be just that.
In the film’s trailer, Rakul was mostly seen in traditional half-saris and salwars and her girl next door looks enticed her fans. Directed by Kalyan Krishna and produced by Nagarjuna, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham is slated to open in cinemas on May 26.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans