In her latest interview, Rakul said she always wanted to do a love story in which the characters will remain in people’s memories for long. Rakul is glad that her Bharamarambha’s role in RRVC is going to be just that.
In the film’s trailer, Rakul was mostly seen in traditional half-saris and salwars and her girl next door looks enticed her fans. Directed by Kalyan Krishna and produced by Nagarjuna, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham is slated to open in cinemas on May 26.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong