In her latest interview, Rakul said she always wanted to do a love story in which the characters will remain in people’s memories for long. Rakul is glad that her Bharamarambha’s role in RRVC is going to be just that.
In the film’s trailer, Rakul was mostly seen in traditional half-saris and salwars and her girl next door looks enticed her fans. Directed by Kalyan Krishna and produced by Nagarjuna, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham is slated to open in cinemas on May 26.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?