In her latest interview, Rakul said she always wanted to do a love story in which the characters will remain in people’s memories for long. Rakul is glad that her Bharamarambha’s role in RRVC is going to be just that.
In the film’s trailer, Rakul was mostly seen in traditional half-saris and salwars and her girl next door looks enticed her fans. Directed by Kalyan Krishna and produced by Nagarjuna, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham is slated to open in cinemas on May 26.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kerala CM acknowledges Allu Arjun’s contribution for Corona relief
- Aadi, Saikumar and Ravi contribute to CCC
- Clarification on legendary actress’ son’s suicide attempt in lockdown
- Rajamouli in plans to have no delay in RRR’s release
- NTR’s ultra stylish avatar in Trivikram’s film
- Balayya’s gesture towards a cancer patient becomes a talking point