Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu released yesterday in a huge number of screens worldwide. Expectations on the movie were humongous as Mahesh teamed up with his Srimanthudu director Koratala Siva for the second time.
On its opening day, Bharat Ane Nenu collected a share of Rs 22 crore in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The film stands at 6th position in the list of Tollywood’s all-time highest openers. Also, BAN is Mahesh’s all-time highest grossing movie, surpassing Srimanthudu’s Rs 15.59 crore share with a huge margin.
Following is Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP and Telangana area-wise collections breakdown (in Shares):
|Nizam||Rs 4.51 Crs|
|Ceded||Rs 2.70 Crs|
|Nellore||Rs 0.88 Crs|
|Guntur||Rs 4.03 Crs|
|Krishna||Rs 1.92 Crs|
|West||Rs 1.82 Crs|
|East||Rs 3.21 Crs|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 2.92 Crs|
|Total day 1 AP & TG||Rs 22 Cr|
Meanwhile in the US, Bharat Ane Nenu grossed over $1.5 Million from its premieres and on Friday, standing 4th among all-time top Telugu grossers.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu