Thirunavukkarasu, popularly known as Tirru, is well-known to Telugu audiences for his scintillating cinematography in movies like Bharat Ane Nenu, Janatha Garage and 24. Tirru even won the National Award for Best Cinematography for 24.
In a recent interview, Tirru revealed that he will be handling cinematography for Super Star Rajinikanth’s next film to be directed by Karthik Subbaraj. Tirru revealed that he got the opportunity to work on Rajini’s Enthiran (Robot) in the past, but missed it due to his busy schedules. The star DP is quite happy to be finally working with the Super Star.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake