Thirunavukkarasu, popularly known as Tirru, is well-known to Telugu audiences for his scintillating cinematography in movies like Bharat Ane Nenu, Janatha Garage and 24. Tirru even won the National Award for Best Cinematography for 24.
In a recent interview, Tirru revealed that he will be handling cinematography for Super Star Rajinikanth’s next film to be directed by Karthik Subbaraj. Tirru revealed that he got the opportunity to work on Rajini’s Enthiran (Robot) in the past, but missed it due to his busy schedules. The star DP is quite happy to be finally working with the Super Star.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years