Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu has been making headlines for all the right reasons ever since its release. But now, the film’s makers have been sent a legal notice by the members of a political party named Navodayam Party.
The Navodayam Party leaders alleged that Bharat Ane Nenu’s makers used their party’s name in the movie without prior permission. “Not stopping there, the party leader was shown as a murderer in the movie. We demand an apology from Bharat Ane Nenu’s makers within a week,” said the leaders.
The Navodayam leaders also said that they have sent legal notice to Bharat Ane Nenu’s makers. The party was recognized by the Election Commission in 2012 and it contested the Chirala general election in 2014.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next