We all know that Mahesh Babu has a good fan base in Tamil Nadu as well. Post the release of Spyder, he has become even more famous in Chennai and other parts of the state.
This has helped the openings of his last film Bharath Ane Nenu in a big way. The latest we hear is that the film has crossed a total share of 1.65 crores in just the city of Chennai alone which is the highest for any Mahesh Babu film.
In this process, the political drama has crossed the collections of Baahubali 2 which made 1.65 crores in the city in its full run. Koratala Shiva directs this film which had Kiara Advani as the female lead.
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2