We all know that Mahesh Babu has a good fan base in Tamil Nadu as well. Post the release of Spyder, he has become even more famous in Chennai and other parts of the state.
This has helped the openings of his last film Bharath Ane Nenu in a big way. The latest we hear is that the film has crossed a total share of 1.65 crores in just the city of Chennai alone which is the highest for any Mahesh Babu film.
In this process, the political drama has crossed the collections of Baahubali 2 which made 1.65 crores in the city in its full run. Koratala Shiva directs this film which had Kiara Advani as the female lead.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das