Superstar Mahesh Babu’s most eagerly awaited social drama in Koratala Siva’s direction, Bharath Ane Nenu, is fast nearing completion. The unit is all set to to commence the Hyderabad schedule from November 30. The latest schedule will last until December 7.
BAN’s team will then head to the famous heritage town of Karaikudi in the Chettinad region in Tamil Nadu. The Karaikudi schedule will kick-start on December 10 and last until December 25. A majority of the film’s shoot will be wrapped up by this year end.
Kiara Advani is the heroine and DVV Danayya is the producer of this high budget entertainer. DSP is scoring the soundtrack. Bharath Ane Nenu is slated to hit the screens on April 27, 2018.
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad