Superstar Mahesh Babu and star director Koratala Siva’s highly-anticipated political thriller, Bharath Ane Nenu, is fast nearing its completion. The movie’s unit is currently shooting a fight sequence in Hyderabad.
As per the latest updates, Bharath Ane Nenu’s entire talkie portions will be wrapped up by March 8. A song will be shot on Mahesh and the film’s leading lady Kiara Advani in the latter half of March while the post-production formalities will take place simultaneously.
Expectations are quite high on Bharath Ane Nenu as Mahesh and Koratala Siva are teaming up once again after giving a huge blockbuster on their first collaboration, Srimanthudu. DVV Danayya is bankrolling the movie and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack. Bharath Ane Nenu is slated for April 27 release
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress