Superstar Mahesh Babu and star director Koratala Siva’s much-awaited political thriller, Bharath Ane Nenu, is fast nearing completion. For the last few days, the movie’s unit has been canning an intense fight sequence in a public meeting backdrop for the film’s climax.
The latest update is that the climax episodes have been wrapped up and the unit is quite happy with the output. The Hyderabad schedule will continue for one more week and a crucial talkie portion will be canned. Bharath Ane Nenu’s first oath audio teaser was released on January 26 and it received a unanimous positive response from fans.
Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani is the film’s leading lady and DVV Danayya is bankrolling the movie with a huge budget. All eyes are on the audio album composed by Devi Sri Prasad. Bharath Ane Nenu is slated for April 27 release.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic