Acclaimed cinematographer Thiru is all praise for Mahesh Babu. The duo have teamed up for Bharath Ane Nenu, which is under production, and it looks like Mahesh Babu’s knowledge about filmmaking has impressed the cinematographer a lot.
Talking about the star, Thiru tweeted saying, “#MaheshBabu @urstrulyMahesh a fine actor who understands the technical aspects of cinema. Glad to join hands with him in #BharathAneNenu looking forward to more such association. 😊.”
Directed by Koratala Siva, the film has Mahesh Babu playing the chief minister of undivided Andhra Pradesh. Kiara Advani is the lead actress and the film is slated for release later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?