Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ongoing entertainer in Koratala Siva’s direction, Bharath Ane Nenu, is fast nearing completion. The unit recently canned a high-voltage fight sequence in the Holi festival backdrop. This fight is said to be on par with the ‘Mamidithota fight’ in Srimanthudu.
Srimanthudu’s next schedule will kick-start in the picturesque Pollachi village in Tamil Nadu from November 26. Mahesh is currently holidaying in the US and he will return to Hyderabad on the 20th. The Pollachi schedule too will see the unit canning a lavish fight sequence.
Kiara Advani is the heroine and DVV Danayya is the producer of this high budget entertainer. DSP is scoring the soundtrack. Bharath Ane Nenu is slated to open in cinemas on April 27, 2018.
- Music director walks out of Majili ?
- POll: Which aspect of Dear Comrade are you looking forward to?
- Mahesh’s heroine hikes her remuneration
- Nagababu joins Janasena; To contest Lok Sabha elections
- Aggressive promotions creating good buzz for Majili
- Risky pre-release business for Teja’s Sita