A couple of days ago, a photograph in which maverick director Shankar and add cinematographer Ravi Varman were seen in a helicopter made a huge splash on the internet. Shankar and Ravi Varman were busy scouting for the locations for the most eagerly awaited political thriller, Bharatheeyudu 2.
As per the latest updates, the star director-DP duo had landed in a village in Kadapa and scouted for the locations. Buzz is that Shankar is planning to erect a grand set here and shoot a major portion of the film. However, we will have to wait until December for the final updates.
Lyca Productions will be bankrolling this highly-anticipated film. Stalwart actor Kamal Haasan will be essaying the lead role in this prestigious sequel.
- Shankar opens up about Oke Okkadu’s sequel
- I was blown away by KGF’s visuals: Rajamouli
- Rajini thanks audiences for making 2.0 a success
- Sukumar compares Varun Tej to Chiru, Rajini and Amitabh
- Vijay Sethupathi makes a big revelation at Petta’s audio launch