Stalwart actor-director duo Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s Indian 2 has completed two crucial schedules so far in Chennai. Lyca Productions is bankrolling this much-awaited sequel on a massive scale. The film will be hitting screens for Pongal, 2020.
Meanwhile, the latest updates coming in from Kollywood circles reveal that the third schedule for Bharatheeyudu’s sequel will only commence in May last week, after the last phase of the general elections. Apparently, Kamal requested Shankar and Lyca officials to postpone the shoot so that he can campaign for his Makkal Needhi Maiyam party.
Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady in Bharatheeyudu 2 (Indian 2 in Tamil). A leading Bollywood star will be playing the main antagonist’s role in the film. Anirudh Ravichander is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan
- Valimai director H Vinoth blessed with a baby boy