The entire country was shocked on hearing about the alleged kidnap and assault of Malayalam star heroine Bhavana. There were reports in several sections of media that Bhavana was raped after the news of an FIR being filed under the section ‘attempt to rape’ were reported.
But noted Malayali director Priyadarshan revealed in his latest interaction with a popular English news daily that he spoke to Bhavana after the incident and that she had told him that she was not raped but the assailants stripped her and took photographs and videos to blackmail her.
In a moving revelation, Priyadarshan said that Bhavana’s marriage was fixed with a producer, who is standing as a pillar of strength to the actress in these hard times. Priyadarshan also said that the couple will marry as scheduled in March.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic