The entire country was shocked on hearing about the alleged kidnap and assault of Malayalam star heroine Bhavana. There were reports in several sections of media that Bhavana was raped after the news of an FIR being filed under the section ‘attempt to rape’ were reported.
But noted Malayali director Priyadarshan revealed in his latest interaction with a popular English news daily that he spoke to Bhavana after the incident and that she had told him that she was not raped but the assailants stripped her and took photographs and videos to blackmail her.
In a moving revelation, Priyadarshan said that Bhavana’s marriage was fixed with a producer, who is standing as a pillar of strength to the actress in these hard times. Priyadarshan also said that the couple will marry as scheduled in March.
Articles that might interest you:
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
- Latest update on Ajith’s AK62
- Interesting buzz on Balakrishna’s Akhanda 2
- Official: Kamal Haasan to attend Ponniyin Selvan-2’s audio launch event
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food