Kollywood’s one of the top actors, Dhanush’s first Telugu movie, Sir, has been officially launched a few days ago. Directed by Venky Atluri, the movie’s Tamil version will also be shot simultaneously.
Malayalam actress, Samyuktha Menon, who is already doing a role in Pawan Kalyan’s Bheemla Nayak, is playing the love interest of Dhanush in Sir. The actress has joined the sets today in Hyderabad and shared a pic on Instagram and Twitter.
Earlier, rumours have surfaced that she walked out of the project but the team debunked them. Today, the actress has indirectly confirmed that she is still a part of the movie.
— Samyuktha (@iamsamyuktha_) January 12, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT 2
- Date locked for Dhamki’s first single
- OTT: Where to watch Goodbye and Ginna
- OTT: HIT 2 locks its digital streaming partner
- Bigg Boss 6 – This celeb lands in top three
- Blockbuster Love Today streaming on THIS OTT platform