RRR is the biggest project in Indian cinema. The makers announced that the film will be releasing on the 7th of January next year, just ahead of the Sankranthi season.
Now that RRR has locked early January release, everyone expected Bheemla Nayak to alter its release date. However, that isn’t happening. In the recently released poster of Bheemla Nayak, it is mentioned that the film will indeed be releasing on 12th of January, as announced earlier.
Well, it appears to be that Bheemla Nayak is braving the obvious box office threat from RRR and persistent on hitting the silver screens on 12th of January, which is just 5 days post the release of RRR. A brave move, it needs to be said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi calls Mohan Babu to clear the differences
- Impressive – Doctor grosses 60 crores worldwide
- Samantha back to posting her fitness videos
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s latest collections
- Bigg Boss 5 – Here is the list of this week’s nominations
- Allu Arjun to grace MEB’s grand success celebrations