We at 123telugu had reported that Pawan Kalyan’s Bheemla Nayak had a solid occupancy on the occasion of Maha Shivratri yesterday in both the Telugu states.
The news now is that the film has made 7 crores share in both the Telugu states. With this, the film has crossed the 62 crores share mark as of now.
However, the film will be tested from today onwards as the weekdays have begun. From tomorrow onwards, there are multiple films releasing and we need to see how this film fares.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli knew RRR won’t be bigger than Baahubali- Sabu Cyril
- List of south stars to attend Koffee with Karan show?
- F3 getting a massive release in the US – Deets Inside
- Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti 2 locks its OTT release date
- Latest: Rana Naidu wraps its shoot
- OTT – Dhanush fans disappointed with The Russo Brothers