Released amid a highly positive buzz, Nithiin and Rashmika’s much appreciated romantic entertainer, Bheeshma, is having a spectacular run at the box-office across the globe. In the twin Telugu states in particular, Bheeshma is inching closer to the break even mark already.
In its 2-day journey, Bheeshma collected a stunning Rs 10.52 crore at the ticket counters across Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions, with Rs 4.23 crore share on Saturday. The film is all set for another Rs 5 crore outing on Sunday. With over Rs 15 crore first weekend share, Bheeshma will easily breach the break even mark of Rs 19.5 crore (approx) within a couple of days itself.
Below are Bheeshma’s 2-day AP TG area-wise shares:
|Nizam||Rs 4.19 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 1.52 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 1.20 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.92 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.72 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.67 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 1.02 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.37 Cr|
|Total 2-day AP & TG share||Rs 10.52 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours