Hero Nithiin and Rashmika’s super hit comedy entertainer, Bheeshma, has completed a week of its theatrical run at the box-offices worldwide. The film has grossed over Rs 50 crore as claimed by the production house and has already breached the break even mark.
On Thursday, on its 7th day, Bheeshma collected a theatrical share of Rs 14 lakhs across Nizam, taking its total first week share in the region to Rs 7.50 crores. This Venky Kudumula directorial is earning huge profits to all the parties involved, and the success range depends on the status of the new Friday releases. Stay tuned for further box-office updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun joins pan-India bandwagon with Pushpa
- Chiru’s touching b’day wishes for Akhil and Akira
- Ramya Krishna’s bold role in much awaited remake?
- Poll : What did you like about Pushpa’s first look?
- Nuvvu Baagundaalabbaa: Chiru wishes Allu Arjun
- It’s official: AA20 is Pushpa