Hero Nithiin and Rashmika’s super hit comedy entertainer, Bheeshma, has completed a week of its theatrical run at the box-offices worldwide. The film has grossed over Rs 50 crore as claimed by the production house and has already breached the break even mark.
On Thursday, on its 7th day, Bheeshma collected a theatrical share of Rs 14 lakhs across Nizam, taking its total first week share in the region to Rs 7.50 crores. This Venky Kudumula directorial is earning huge profits to all the parties involved, and the success range depends on the status of the new Friday releases. Stay tuned for further box-office updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu
- Interesting update on Radhe Shyam teaser
- Poll : Which of the Dussehra releases impressed you the most?