Hero Nithiin and Rashmika’s super hit comedy entertainer, Bheeshma, has completed a week of its theatrical run at the box-offices worldwide. The film has grossed over Rs 50 crore as claimed by the production house and has already breached the break even mark.
On Thursday, on its 7th day, Bheeshma collected a theatrical share of Rs 14 lakhs across Nizam, taking its total first week share in the region to Rs 7.50 crores. This Venky Kudumula directorial is earning huge profits to all the parties involved, and the success range depends on the status of the new Friday releases. Stay tuned for further box-office updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Major’s production designer: 500 people worked on Taj Hotel set
- Adivi Sesh unveils Panchathantram’s title poster
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev hospitalized
- Salman Khan dances to Allu Arjun’s super hit song in Radhe
- Successful duo, Pawan Kalyan – Dil Raju to collaborate again?
- AP, Telangana theaters continue to run with 100% occupancy