The already illustrious cast of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Sye Raa, is only getting bigger with each passing day. Bollywood Shahenshah Amitabh Bachchan and South stars like Jagapathi Babu, Sudeep, Nayanthara and Vijay Sethupathi etc are part of this ambitious magnum opus.
Now, the latest update is that Bhojpuri star Ravi Kisan is going to essay a crucial role in Sye Raa. Incidentally, Ravi Kisan’s Tollywood debut was with Sye Raa’s director Surender Reddy’s 2014 blockbuster, Race Gurram.
Ravi had also acted in Suri’s Kick ll and they both share a good rapport with each other. Apparently, Ravi is quite thrilled on being part of such a prestigious project and can’t wait to work with Chiru. The film will go on floors on December 6. Ram Charan is producing this high budget period drama.
Articles that might interest you
- Jersey, Kanchana 3, Majili & Chitralahari’s latest Krishna collections
- Yesteryear heroine returns to acting after 3 decades
- Nithiin’s next film to highlight this important social cause?
- Lawrence being pressurized to make Kanchana 4
- Latest update on Maharshi’s music album
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon