The already illustrious cast of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Sye Raa, is only getting bigger with each passing day. Bollywood Shahenshah Amitabh Bachchan and South stars like Jagapathi Babu, Sudeep, Nayanthara and Vijay Sethupathi etc are part of this ambitious magnum opus.
Now, the latest update is that Bhojpuri star Ravi Kisan is going to essay a crucial role in Sye Raa. Incidentally, Ravi Kisan’s Tollywood debut was with Sye Raa’s director Surender Reddy’s 2014 blockbuster, Race Gurram.
Ravi had also acted in Suri’s Kick ll and they both share a good rapport with each other. Apparently, Ravi is quite thrilled on being part of such a prestigious project and can’t wait to work with Chiru. The film will go on floors on December 6. Ram Charan is producing this high budget period drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country
- Is this the reason behind Anushka’s exit from Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Controversial actress announces her entry into politics