After the massive success of Waltair Veerayya, Megastar Chiranjeevi is now busy with his new film Bholaa Shankar. Directed by stylish filmmaker Meher Ramesh, Bholaa Shankar is the official remake of Ajith’s Vedalam.
After completing an action sequence in Hyderabad, the team has now started off to the beautiful city of Kolkata for the new schedule, which commences tomorrow. Chiru’s Chudalani Undhi, which had a Kolkata backdrop, was a superhit, and fans hope the same to happen again with Bholaa Shankar.
Tamannaah Bhatia is playing the female lead. Keerthy Suresh and Sushanth are playing key roles. Ramabrahmam Sunkara, under AK Entertainments is producing the movie on a large canvas. Mahati Swara Sagar is the music composer.
Mega 🌟 @KChiruTweets &
Director @MeherRamesh Enroute to Yamaha Nagari "Kolkata" to kickstart the new schedule of #BholaaShankar 🔱
The BHOLAA SHANKAR VIBE begins in Theatres on AUG 11th🤟🏻@AnilSunkara1 @tamannaahspeaks @KeerthyOfficial @iamSushanth @AKentsOfficial pic.twitter.com/c64noC3KhG
— BholāShankar (@BholaaShankar) May 3, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas visits TTD ahead of Adipurush’s event
- OTT Review : Scoop – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Karthi to act in one more sequel?
- Much-awaited update on Ajith’s Vidaa Muyarchi’s first schedule
- Big news on Naga Chaitanya turns out to be a rumor
- Official: Intinti Ramayanam gets a new release date
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food