After the massive success of Waltair Veerayya, Megastar Chiranjeevi is now busy with his new film Bholaa Shankar. Directed by stylish filmmaker Meher Ramesh, Bholaa Shankar is the official remake of Ajith’s Vedalam.
After completing an action sequence in Hyderabad, the team has now started off to the beautiful city of Kolkata for the new schedule, which commences tomorrow. Chiru’s Chudalani Undhi, which had a Kolkata backdrop, was a superhit, and fans hope the same to happen again with Bholaa Shankar.
Tamannaah Bhatia is playing the female lead. Keerthy Suresh and Sushanth are playing key roles. Ramabrahmam Sunkara, under AK Entertainments is producing the movie on a large canvas. Mahati Swara Sagar is the music composer.
Mega 🌟 @KChiruTweets &
Director @MeherRamesh Enroute to Yamaha Nagari "Kolkata" to kickstart the new schedule of #BholaaShankar 🔱
The BHOLAA SHANKAR VIBE begins in Theatres on AUG 11th🤟🏻@AnilSunkara1 @tamannaahspeaks @KeerthyOfficial @iamSushanth @AKentsOfficial pic.twitter.com/c64noC3KhG
— BholāShankar (@BholaaShankar) May 3, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Red Giant Movies acquires the distribution rights of one more biggie
- Review : Intinti Ramayanam – Family drama that clicks to an extent
- Review : Vimanam – Partly engaging emotional drama
- Review : Takkar – Forgettable outing
- Review : Unstoppable – Comedy falls flat
- Pic Talk: Kiran Abbavaram undergoes a massive transformation
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food