Film star, MLA and Chairman of Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Hospital & Research Institute Nandamuri Balakrishna will perform bhumi puja for the hospital’s Amaravati unit in the first week of February. The foundation stone laying ceremony will take place on February 3rd.
The Andhra Pradesh government had allotted 15 acres to Balakrishna for the construction of a world-class cancer hospital in the Tullur region. Balayya is determined to complete the hospital’s construction within 2 years. The hospital’s designs got the CM’s approval recently. The Hyderabad unit of Basavatarakam Cancer Hospital was inaugurated in the year 2000.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here