Bhumika Chawla will soon be seen in a Kannada film titled Godfather. The film is a remake of a Tamil film titled Varalaaru. Apparently, Bhumika will be seen opposite Upendra in a song and it was recently shot in Goa. PC Sreeram is the director and cinematographer of the film and K Manju is producing the film. The song’s shooting has already been completed and producer K Manju can’t stop raving about Bhumika. “Generally Mumbai artistes are expected to act pricey. But she was so down to earth and not one bit fussy. I was so impressed with her professionalism and temperament that I am planning to approach her for a full fledged role in one of my upcoming projects,” K Manju told a leading Bangalore newspaper. A R Rahman is composing the music. Interestingly, Bhumika is being flooded with offers in Kannada and it remains to be seen if she begins her new innings as an actress in Kannada film industry.
Articles that might interest you
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen